Saturday 24 October 2009

Saturday October 24, 2009-Finished Unpacking the RV

It wasn't cold out this morning but still dark and dismal. It had rained during the night but had stopped by the time I got up. Don't know how I'm going to walk when the snow comes. I don't want to risk falling and breaking something.

Last night I found out that our brother-in-law has cancer of the lower spine so please do the wonders that have been done for others and pray for him.

We went to the RV later this morning and got everything that we thought we needed to take out of the RV and brought it back to Nancy's. She had cleaned out some space for us in her storage area as well as her pantry and cupboards. What a wonderful friend to have! So, after lunch, I got mostly everything sorted and put in place.

It was a sad day to leave our little house on wheels.

We are very tired. With all the stress of the last few days and then buttoning down the RV it's taken a toll on us so we're relaxing for the next couple of days.

Tonight Nancy and I cooked dinner together. She made some really yummy chicken breasts, we did boiled new potatoes with onions and peppers stir fry. It was really tasty!

On our way to the RV this morning I noticed these wild turkeys on someone's lawn so we had to turn around and go back to photograph them.

4 comments:

  1. I guess you will have to revert to those old Canadian walking skills Sandra, go to the Mall!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking, if there's a mall around that would be the place to go. That's what we do in the winter. It's so good to have you continue the blog. Please keep us up todate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit behind on my blog reading and I was so shocked to hear of your troubles. Please know you are in our thoughts and I sure hope this gets resolved soon. Take care and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra,
    just catching up on some blog reading after coming home from a halloween party- I am so sorry to read about all your troubles, my dear. i hope things get resolved in your favour.

    xx
    AM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.