Thursday 8 January 2009

We Have Neighbours!

Neighbours


Jim and Ellie in front of the Castle

Today was just the most beautiful sunny day with a breeze and 75F (24C). I started out the morning as usual. After breakfast I made White Chili for dinner and put it in the crockpot, then it was vacuuming and dusting, doing dishes and a shower. Ellie had said they would probably arrive between 2 and 3 p.m. I was just going out after lunch to sit in my chair and read and wait for them when a white car pulled behind our truck and then I saw the Castle. It was 12:55 p.m. so they made really good time.

Here's the Castle

And their new spot - how did he do that?

Pyro snoozing in my lawnchair


They got set up, I went for a little walk with Ellie and the dogs and then Jim came with us while I showed them around the park. We chatted for a while, then Ellie went home to get some things done and I looked through my RV-Dreams cookbook that Ellie brought for me.

Around 5 p.m. I went over and got Ellie & Jim and we had our White Chili for dinner with a salad and white chocolate pudding for dessert. That was my first attempt at White Chili and according to Jim it turned out well.

And that's the end of another beautiful day here on the Texas Gulf Coast!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy the RV-Dreams cookbook as much as I have. How did they get in that spot?? wow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.