Monday 5 January 2009

I'm a Blonde Again and Dentist

Quite a difference today. It was only 46F (8C) and cloudy when I got up at about 7:45 a.m. It remained cloudy throughout the day and didn't gain much in temperature.

After my usual morning, I decided to colour my hair so I'm now sort of blonde again. I think it's ash blonde. Other than that I spent the morning on the internet and reading.

I had made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned when I was in town last week and today was the day. We went in early as I had a return to do at Walmart and you never know how long that will take. Today I walked right in, no waiting. I did however have to wait at the dentist. Apparently they were trying to contact my insurance company in Canada even though I had marked on the form that I would pay and submit myself. The girl didn't read it. Duh! Why did I fill out the form? Oh well, they did a good job and my periodontist will be happy that I got my teeth cleaned and it's not often a place like that goes out of their way to accommodate a patient.

Shrimp boat in Port Lavaca

Marina in Port Lavaca



These snow geese were all aflurry when we stopped to take photos



Our high today only reached 48F (9C). Sure hope it warms up tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What?? No picture of the "new" you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you have a photo of your new color?? I hope Sherri and I can find a place down at the coast that we can afford to stay at. We are hoping to spend next January and February down there. Our budget wont allow expensive RV parks.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.