Saturday 28 June 2008

Rainy and Dreary!

Today was a strange day weatherwise, it was cloudy, rainy and humid without being really hot, just a really dreary day and it looks like the next two days will be similar. This is not your typical Ottawa summer.

I did manage to get my walk in this morning before the rains came and other than that I spent time on the computer, read and napped. This afternoon I went out to pick up some groceries.

One of our ladies on the rv-dreams chatroom has started a blog, click Cowgirl Creations to go to her blog. Cowgirl Creations is her screen name on the chatroom. She and her family are about to embark on their summer adventure in their RV.

I didn't take any photos today so here are a couple of flower photos I took at the Ornamental Gardens this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.