Monday 26 May 2008

A Total Washout

I didn't feel well most of yesterday so last night I slept on the couch as I often do when that happens. With reflux disease you sometimes get a lot of pain and nausea. I slept quite well considering.

When I woke up this morning it was raining so no walk but I didn't feel like walking anyway. After a brief interlude on the computer and having breakfast (I always try to eat breakfast regardless of how I feel), I lay back down and slept again till nearly 2 p.m.

Gordon went out to get a photo of the day. I watched a bit of TV.

I have to say that I do feel better. Just wonder what's causing this - the spareribs or maybe the change in allergy medication? It's always difficult to know. Maybe I'll have to go back to keeping a food diary if this keeps up. In any case, it's chicken noodle soup for me for dinner tonight.

My plans to get the laundry done today were quashed, oh well, maybe tomorrow!

It was rainy and cloudy all day but fairly warm at 24C (75F).

1 comment:

  1. Sandra,
    I sure hope you are feeling better soon. The sleep did you good.

    Take care,
    Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.