Sunday 25 May 2008

Shopping, Visiting, Hiking a Trail

Linda's rib recipe was great and it didn't seem to bother me. I didn't use any sauce on my rice, just in case. However, having it again tonight might be pushing my luck, we'll see.

Today started out bright, beautiful and sunny. I walked down by the river again. Here's a photo of the Rideau River facing south.

And here's a photo of a little tent trailer that was in the park this morning.

I needed to pick up my prescription eye drops so I headed out to Bayshore Shopping Centre to be there about when it opened so I could park in the back. Our truck won't fit in the covered parking area. I got the prescriptions, picked up a few things and while I was there got a call from my sister saying there were going to be home and I could stop by for lunch.

I made another stop at the new Giant Tiger that just opened this month and then went to my sister's where I got fed and then we sat outside and chatted for a bit. Danica got home from playing trumpet at a church service. I picked up a few books to read, got the mail and came home.

Gordon and I then went out to an area close to the park so he could get his photo of the day. There are paved trails here. I took a photo of this dead tree.


And this goose sitting on her nest. The male was close by playing protector.

And so ends another day in the life of a fulltime RVer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.