Monday 20 August 2007

A Very Quiet Monday

Today we didn't do much of anything. The only thing I accomplished was cleaning out the storage area under the bed as it has to be empty when we go in to have the head of the bed raised on Thursday.

Other than that, I read a lot, cleaned off my old computer and ran defrag to get it ready for my niece. I think it's ready for her now.

I took a short walk this afternoon and I must say my breathing is better today but I have a little tickling cough that is probably related to my reflux disease as well. Seems every day it's something different. I cured the acid last night by taking some apple cider vinegar in water. That seems to work really well!

I didn't take any photos today so I'm posting one I took of Nick and Becky yesterday just before they lef the cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.