Monday 13 August 2007

Spending More Money

Yesterday we started to put together our sewer connection and since the sewer is so far away from the RV we needed some parts so today we went into Peterborough to see what we could find. The first place we stopped at didn't have what we wanted, neither did the second place but they did have a good system so we wound up buying a whole system including two sewer hoses and all the connectors which includes the one attached to the RV, the connector to connect the two hoses and the one for the sewer outlet itself. We had to order it so it should be in tomorrow or the next day. When we get it I'll try to remember to let you know what it is and how it works. When we have to connect two sewer hoses, it usually leaks which isn't very nice so hopefully this new system won't give us that problem. Luckily our tanks aren't full yet!

While I was there I asked them to do an estimate on raising the head of our bed so they are supposed to email it to me shortly.

We got back shortly after 1:00 p.m., had lunch and then I sat outside again and read. I finished my Janet Evanovich and started an old Ed McBain book. I always liked his books. I've read this one but it's so long ago I decided to read it again.

Other than that, not much happened today of note.

I also didn't take any photos so again I'm borrowing one from my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:46 pm

    I love the photos you post on your blog. I hope that you and your husband enjoy your travels and adventures.

    I am sorry to hear about your dog. It is so hard to lose a pet.

    Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.