Wednesday 4 July 2007

Shopping in Ottawa

Happy 4th of July to all our neighbors (notice I didn't put a "u" in neighbors in honor (no "u) of the U.S. Independence Day) from south of our border!

Today was a cloudy day with some rain this afternoon. I got up early and got ready to go in to Ottawa as I had lots of errands to run. I left around 8:30 a.m. and returned around 3:45 p.m. so it was a long day and I still didn’t get everything done that I wanted to do. I was tired and my back gave out on me. I stopped to try on some new sneakers and the salesman said my old ones were shot which is why my back and groin area have started to bother me again. He said “Listen to your body!” Needless to say, I bought new ones. These have a little more support and bounce than my old ones had so can’t wait to try them out. I didn’t walk this morning as I knew I was going to have a long shopping day and I was saving my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.