Tuesday 24 July 2007

Getting Things Done

Today was mostly cloudy with a few sunny breaks. I had cloud for my walk but it was warm around 21C (70F).

After breakfast and getting ready, I got the laundry together, then read for a while and went in to Carleton Place around noon to do the laundry. The Laundromat is usually not as busy over the lunch hour and today was no exception. It was hot and humid all day but I had to get some more groceries including some refrigerator items that I didn’t want to get yesterday. I also had books to take back to the library and it didn’t open till 2:30 p.m. I had also put three books on hold from their on line site last night so I had to wait till they opened to pick them up.

After unpacking groceries and laundry, I lay down for a while before dinner.

Not much else going on today.

I didn't take any photos today but my husband took some around the campground so I'm borrowing a couple of his to brighten up my words!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.