Saturday 19 May 2007

Working, Napping.....


Today was another bright sunny day. I didn’t go to bed till midnight last night so slept till nearly 9:00 a.m. As expected, the campground filled up last night and this morning there are a lot of little munchkins running around. At 16C (61F) it was beautiful for walking so I took advantage of it and walked as far as the turnoff into the little hamlet of Appleton. I think I measured the distance in the truck last year but don’t remember how far it is. There and back only took ½ hour.

Gordon went out and washed the truck. It was very badly needed. When he got back he wiped it down and did the windows. I used the little paint tube I got over a year ago and touched up the paint chips. While he was cleaning the truck, I washed the windows in the RV. Enough work for one day!

Had a nap this afternoon. The temperature got to the mid 23C (74F). There was a lot of activity around the park, kids and parents yelling. It was so nice when we were the only ones here! Not very profitable for Dave and Shonagh (the park owners) though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.