Monday 14 May 2007

Lazy Monday


This morning I didn’t start out on my walk until 8:40 a.m. and it was 16C (60F) and sunny with a breeze. It continued to be sunny during the day but the breeze picked up this afternoon. We reached a high of 21C (70F).

Didn’t do much today – read, did puzzles and vegged out. We met our neighbor that arrived yesterday, Jean. She and her husband, John are just starting a year long trip in their new Open Roads fifth wheel. They will be here for six weeks as John is finishing up a contract so I expect we’ll see more of them.

Today while my computer was on but I was elsewhere, Firefox decided to update itself so that when I came back I had to turn on my computer again. It was then I found out that my bookmarks were lost AGAIN. I think this happened a while back. I thought I had made a copy of my bookmark folder but it wasn’t up to date so I had to start recreating from my History file again. Lots of work but then I’m retired. I’ve got time to do this kind of thing.

I had a request in my comments yesterday for the Butterscotch Pie recipe. Unfortunately it’s not my recipe to give out so at this time I can’t part with it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:41 pm

    I completely understand about not giving out the recipe, please let us know how it turns out? It sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.