Thursday 3 August 2006

Uneventful Thursday


These are the gates that we have to open and close every time we leave or come back to the RV Park


A couple of little frogs cooling off in the Mississippi River (at Appleton, Ontario)

Today was cooler with a bit less humidity but still got to 32C (89F). The forecast had been for 26C (78F).

This morning I packed up the laundry and went in to Carleton Place to the Laundromat. There was only one other person there when I arrived but before long it was full. I was glad to get done and get out of there. Then went to the grocery to pick up a couple of things and arrived home around 1:00 p.m. There is a wooden gate to gain access to the campground so if you’re traveling alone you have to get out of your vehicle, open the gate, get back in and go through the gate, get out again to close it. So I had opened the gate when I saw Gordon and Bib coming my way. It’s always nice to have someone there to open and close it for you. Photo shown above.

Nothing exciting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.