Friday 4 August 2006

Trip to the Vet and Housework!


Northern California coast near Crescent City, CA

Battery Point Lighthouse, Crescent City, CA

I woke up to a nice bright sunny day today with no humidity. It was actually quite refreshing at just past 7:00 a.m.

After breakfast I got the refrigerator defrosted. It badly needed it but I hate to do it when it’s so hot because I only have two small coolers and one big insulated lunchbag to put things in while the defrosting is going on.

Today was Bib’s day to visit his doctor and get his yearly checkup and his shots. He was his usual “Vinnie the Killer Poodle”. We always have to muzzle him so he doesn’t bite the doctor. He got his shots so he’s okay to cross the border now.

Again I didn’t take any photos today so the ones above area again of Northern California taken last November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.