Tuesday 1 August 2006

Hottest Day in This Area That I Can Remember!


Today was very hot and humid even at 7:20 a.m. It was already 24 C (76F) then so I only did half my walk. There was a little breeze, but very little. Forecast was for 34C (93F). Our thermometer actually read 39C (102.2F) at 4:00 p.m. There was a pretty stiff breeze later in the afternoon but that didn't cool anything off. Right now it's 8:30p.m. and it's still 29C (85F).

I spent most of the morning uploading photos of the Gift Opening Party on Saturday to my Yahoo site and trying to get them arranged in some sort of order. The link to my Yahoo site is in the sidebar and the photos are under Nick and Becky.

Other than trying to keep cool today, nothing much happened. I did sit outside with Bib for a while but not very long. Bib didn't seem to mind sitting in the shade.

Photo today is of a pretty flower in the flower garden here at the campground – no idea what it is though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.