Saturday 5 August 2006

Beautiful Day!



Wow! What a difference this morning. We slept last night with the windows open as it seemed to have cooled off last night. This morning when I woke up it was only 18C (66F) inside the RV. It’s been a long time since it’s been that cool inside. The outside was bright and sunny with no humidity so I had a very nice walk. A real Ottawa summer day!

Unfortunately I found out too late that there was a pot luck tonight at the campground so we didn’t go. Next year when we’re here, I’ll have to pay more attention.

I had planned to go out and pick up some groceries today but was lazy so just stayed around the campground reading and chatting with neighbours.

Michelle sent us new pictures of Luke so he is the photo for today’s blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.