Sunday 10 January 2010

Sunday January 10, 2010-Another Lay About Day

Other than Nancy making us some peanut butter gluten free cookies (which were yummy), we didn't do anything today so instead of my regular blog here's my....

My Employment History:

My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory,
but I got canned...... I just couldn't concentrate.

Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack,
but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

After that, I tried to be a Tailor,
but I just wasn't suited for it -mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory,
but that was too exhausting.

Then, I tried to be a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life,
but I just didn't have the thyme.

I attempted to be a Deli Worker,
but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.

My best job was being a Musician,
but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

I studied a long time to become a Doctor,
but I didn't have any patience.

I became a Professional Fisherman,
but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance
Company, but the work was just too draining.

finally got a job as a Historian
- until I realized there was no future in it.

My last job was working at Tim Horton's,
but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.

Finally, I opted for RETIREMENT,
AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Ha! Made me chuckle. You should have tried working for the IRS, but it might have been too taxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny, thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.