Monday 11 January 2010

Monday January 11, 2009-A Bit of Sun

It was warmer today. I actually saw a temperature of -1C (30F) when we were out this afternoon. We had a bit of sun as well, something we haven't seen that much of lately.

The housecleaner came on time this morning and after she was gone I went back to bed for a while. I just felt like I hadn't slept enough and even though I didn't sleep a lot, I rested.

This barn had some snow on the roof

The Jock River is frozen. In fact you can see animal tracks in the snow.



After lunch, Gordon wanted to go out for a photo so I went along but didn't get out of the truck except to pick up my parka which I had taken in to get a new zipper put in on Friday and get some orange juice. Other than that, I was just a passenger.

That's about it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.