Saturday 16 January 2010

Saturday January 16, 2009-Unexciting Day

Today was another mild, cloudy day with a high of 1C (34F). I went for my walk this morning but didn't really feel like it. It seems I'm having one of my bouts of reflux and I'm tired of it. It's been over a week now. I'm starting taking 2 Nexium/day as of today to see if that helps.

Other than that I spent the day either reading, napping, watching TV or on the computer.

Another terribly unexciting day here in the western suburbs of Ottawa, Ontario.

2 comments:

  1. I sure sympathize with you about the reflux. I've gotten it several times in the last few months, but usually one or two prevacid helps. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all the worry about your Passport problem is not part of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.