Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tuesday December 29, 2009-Visitors

It was cold and sunny today. The temperature was -17C (1F) but the wind chill made it into the -30C (-22F) range.

The highlight of my day today was a visit from my friend, Laura and her husband, Steve. They are here from the Kitchener-Waterloo, ON area visiting for a few days. Laura and I worked together at State Farm ions ago and have kept in touch. She is one of my loyal blog readers. We had a great time playing catch up.

Unfortunately due to brain damage on my part, I forgot to take a photo. Hopefully they'll be back this summer.

Today's photo was taken by Gordon at Alight at Night at Upper Canada Village on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. They sure like to decorate in that area. I love Christmas decorations and saw very few this year. Thanks for the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice photo in today's blog. I wish you and Gordon a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.