Wednesday 4 November 2009

Wednesday November 4, 2009-Hair

I forgot to say that yesterday Gordon sent the email to the US Embassy in Ottawa that he'd been preparing for a week. We did get a response saying they had received it but apparently if the answer is found somewhere in the links that they sent you, they might not reply. It appears that their main job is dealing with visas so who knows?

Anyway, it was much colder today but was bright and sunny this morning. We had a high of 4C (39F) and this morning when I went for my walk it was 2C (36F) with a wind chill of -6C (21F) but I was toasty being dressed for the weather.

Gordon had gone out on a photo shoot with his friend, Jim before sunrise and came back late morning. He was so tired he slept most of the afternoon.

After lunch I got my act together and went out and got my hair coloured and cut and then picked up some groceries and some things I couldn't do without at Walmart.

The rest of the day and evening was quiet.

Tomorrow is our 19th wedding anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...tomorrow! May you continue to have many, many more wonderful years ahead of you.

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri and I sure hope the best for you two. Don't freeze up there...we need you to be down here for the winter. Stay warm and hopefully good news will be coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 am

    Happy Anniversary Gordon and Sandra!!!

    Birdie, FL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.