Wednesday 27 May 2009

Wednesday May 27, 2009

I woke up to 11C (51F) this morning but it was cloudy and it started to sprinkle during my walk, then got a little heavier so I cut the walk short by a bit. It looks like the next three days will be rainy.

After breakfast I went in to town to pick up some groceries and stuff at the SuperWalmart. I also went to Dollarama where I found some small digital timers for the kitchen for $1.25 each. I had one before and it wore out after about three years but that's not bad for $1.00 which it cost at that time. They, like everything else it seems has gone up in price. Dollarama is no longer 'all things $1.00' but their prices are still pretty good. I was back in time for lunch.

I had bought fixings to make stew as the next few days are going to be cool and rainy so I got that on the stove before laying down to read my book and inevitably, falling asleep.

We had the stew for dinner. It was the right thing to have on this rainy, miserable day.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, you're probably getting all the rain we had at the Escapade these past few days! We're finally looking at blue skies. Stay dry and warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.