Thursday 28 May 2009

Thursday May 28, 2009

It wasn't raining when I got up so I got to go for my walk but it was only 11C (51F). The rain didn't start till late morning today. Another cool, dreary day.

After breakfast I decided to brighten my life and got out my jewelry making supplies. There was one necklace (the first one I made) that had come apart and needed to be restrung so I started with that one. Then I made two more. Here are some photos.

This one I made for my Aunt

This is the one I restrung

And a blue one



In between times, I played on the computer, got some computer banking done and read a bit.

Then I lay down to read and woke up about 1 1/2 hours later!

1 comment:

  1. Being so creative must be tiring.
    Or was it the dreary day?
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.