Saturday 28 February 2009

Looking Around

I woke up sometime before 5 a.m. to the wind buffeting our house on wheels. The cold front had arrived!

When I got up this morning around 8 a.m. it was 56F, quite a difference from yesterday. I put the shorts away for a couple of days. Here's another trail photo I took this morning.

I knew I was being optimistic when I took the electric blanket off the bed two days ago - this morning I put it back on in preparation for near freezing temperatures tonight.

This morning we went out for a drive then proceeded to try to find a place to have breakfast but since it was already noon everyone was serving lunch. At home, in Ottawa, on the weekend a lot of restaurants serve breakfast or brunch all day, evidently not here so we came home and had lunch. Back out we went and drove around the area but didn't see much other than Coleto Creek Reservoir which was kind of interesting.

When we came back I lay down to read and woke up a couple of hours later so decided to go out and do one of the trails and take a few photos since I didn't have much to show for today.

San Antonio River

Lots of bamboo growing here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.