Sunday 22 February 2009

Lazy!

It was 51F (11C), sunny with a north wind when I got up. Quite a bit cooler from the last little while but I had a nice beach walk. I even saw some shells this morning and I got to pet a few doggies. I guess there weren't a lot of shell seekers up early today. By the time I got back to the RV the temperature had dropped to 49F (9C) but it had soon started climbing again.

Sand patterns


The beach

A tiny beach tumbleweed

Pretty seashells


We had planned to go in to Corpus today and I was going to check out the mall while Gordon went back downtown to take more photos but I wasn't feeling up to par so I wound up reading and napping the whole day away. I don't think he minded not going out today though. It's too bad as even though it was cool - around 58F (14C) for a high it was a pretty day. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.