Saturday 21 June 2008

Too Much in One Day, I'm Whipped!

I was up at 6 a.m. today as we had things to do, places to go and I had people to see. I went for a short walk then came in to start getting ready.

We were taking the RV to the local gravel pit to get it weighed. I can sum this up very quickly. Either Gordon gets a Class A license or we park the RV!

After packing up, getting to the gravel pit, getting back and setting up again, I was already tired as I didn't sleep very well last night. Oh if only I had time for a nap. Instead it was into the shower, get my hair dried and styled and then off to meet my friends Sandy and Nancy for lunch at Chances R, a local restaurant that's been around for a long, long time (although I remember when it first opened).

I had a great afternoon chatting with Sandy and Nancy, pictured above. I met both these ladies when I worked with them at Nortel. Sandy was my 'go to' person when I first was hired. She knew absolutely everything about Nortel from an admin perspective. Nancy came in as a temp to replace a lady on maternity leave and we've been friends ever since.

I got home around 5 p.m. after a three hour chatfest. It's been a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.