Tuesday 17 June 2008

A Little Laundry, a Little Cooking....

Happy 30th Anniversary today to my sister, Margie and her husband, John!

Today we had some cloud, some rain, some sun and cooler temperatures with our high being somewhere around 18C (64F). It didn't rain while I was on my walk but I was no sooner back than it started.


Once I got myself squared away, I decided to do a couple of loads of laundry. It's pretty cheap to do laundry here. The washers are $1.50 each and 75 cents gets you about half an hour drying time in the huge gas dryer so it doesn't take long to get it done. I just hate spending two hours doing laundry and having to go outside the park to get it done, consequently I only go every 2 1/2 weeks or so. Lucky we have enough clothes! Anyway, that's done for a week. While I was out in the laundry room I noticed this duck by the pool.


While I was doing laundry Gordon went to the Ornamental Gardens to take some photos in between raindrops.

After lunch I decided to make some cereal bars. I've had the ingredients for a while so I thought I'd better get them done. At least I know what ingredients are in them so Gordon can eat them.

Other than making a meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner, I spent the afternoon reading and perfecting my napping. I'm getting really good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.