Wednesday 18 June 2008

Another Day in the Life.....

Today was another cloudy, cool day with some rain late in the afternoon. We had a few brief teases of sun.

After my walk and breakfast, I went out to do some shopping, this time going to the nearby bedroom community of Barrhaven. Barrhaven used to be strictly houses and one small shopping centre but has been built up over the years and now has numerous shopping areas.

I stopped at Walmart then walked from there to the outdoor shopping center across the street to go to Bulk Barn. I also managed to find some yellow beads at the local dollar store. Yellow beads are quite hard to find. From there it was off to the grocery and then home.

Not a terribly interesting day, I'm afraid!

I didn't take any photos today so am borrowing one from my husband of some wildflowers outside in our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.