Friday 2 May 2008

Feeling Generally Unwell

Last night was Gordon's appointment for his CT scan. To read about that, click here. Since I was missing Gray's Anatomy and Lost, Gordon set up the VCR to tape the shows so when we got home I watched both shows getting to bed around midnight which is about one hour later for than usual for me. Consequently I did stay in bed about a half hour longer than usual and all day I felt kind of lethargic and unwell. I need to remember not to do that!

I sort of hung around the RV all morning not getting too worked up over getting things done, finally got a shower to get ready to go and get the final things done to send in my CPP (Canada Pension Plan) application. I had other things on the list to get done but decided some of them could wait till another day.

I went to the Service Centre as advertised on the government web site. They certified the photocopy of our marriage certificate, looked over the forms, stamped them as received, photocopied them for me and they are now submitted! That was easy! Then to Rainbow Foods to pick up some items and some gluten free cookies for Gordon. Then home.

I was supposed to go to my sister's for dinner tonight but I think I'll stay home and hopefully shake whatever's trying to take over. Must have picked something up at the hospital last night. It's going to be a nasty, rainy night anyway. Too bad. I seem to be having a hard time getting together with my sister and her family! Instead I took a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:20 pm

    OK Sandra you are mastering the nap. That is good news. You must teach this to Sherri and Dee. they are having trouble with naps.

    TEE HEE

    Speedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.