Saturday 3 May 2008

Boring Stuff and a Pretty Picture

I felt a little better when I got up this morning so hope I managed to nip this cold in the bud. I went for my usual walk.

My plan for today had been laundry and cleaning so I got the bed changed and the laundry done. Gordon had gone to photograph the tulips at the Tulip Festival so I vacuumed while he was gone in between laundry loads. By the time I had that done, Gordon was back.

After lunch I was exhausted so lay down and slept away the afternoon so I didn't get all the cleaning done that I had planned. Oh well, tomorrow's another day.

Since I didn't take any photos again today, I am borrowing a photo that my husband took at the Tulip Festival.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra,
    The tulips are absolutely beautiful. They were my sister's favorite flower. Hope you are feeling better.

    Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.