Friday 13 July 2007

Friday the 13th!

I woke up this morning with a headache to pouring rain and thunder so no walk first thing this morning. The next thing was I couldn’t get my underwear drawer open so Gordon had to come in and get that open. Drawer brackets that hold the slide rails in an RV usually have to be replaced in the first year as they build them out of cheap plastic. We’ve replaced just about all of them but not this one (until today).

Around 10:00 a.m. the sun came out so I went for my walk then. I’d rather walk first thing but I was glad that it stopped raining long enough for me to go at all. While I was walking, Gordon fixed my drawer.

This morning I took some more flower photos around the RV park.

This morning we went into Carleton Place to renew Gordon’s driver’s license and get our new truck plates. We picked up the paperwork with our mail yesterday. Gordon had to have a new photo taken and it will be 2-4 weeks before he gets his new license so hopefully we’ll have it before we leave Carleton Place.

While we were out I took some items to the thrift store located on Hwy 7. It’s the end of an era. I gave away all my toe socks!

We also stopped to take some photos along the way. There were lots of different clouds in the sky making for some interesting photos.





This afternoon was spent reading. I’ve got six books to read before July 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.