Sunday 10 June 2007

Laundry, Groceries, Reading

Today was another beautiful bright sunny day with no humidity. We reached a high of 26C (78F). I had a nice walk this time going south on Appleton Side Road and then down the side road that runs along the campground to the river. There’s lots of shade there and it was quite warm by the time I walked around 9:00 a.m.

After breakfast and doing my morning reading of blogs, I got the laundry ready and went into Carleton Place to the Laundromat. There was no one there when I arrived which I thought was great for a Sunday. I was thinking I’d have to wait for a machine. After that I stopped at the two grocery stores in town to get what I needed and was back home shortly after 2:00 p.m.

The rest of the day was spent reading, outside at first till the mosquitoes started to pester me and then inside.

Here are more photos of the flowers around the campground:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.