Sunday 4 February 2007

A Slow Relaxing Sunday

I didn’t feel well during the night so got up and came out to the couch and eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I didn’t feel like walking so stayed on the couch and read, did puzzles, watched TV etc. It was really too bad as today is the nicest day we’ve had for some time. The high reached 65F (18C). Around 3:00 p.m. I decided to go for my walk so I walked to where the pavement ends on Lone Star then came back and walked around the campground and sat for a while on the swing at the pond enjoying the day.


This pond is right across the road from the entrance to our RV park

We went out for sunset tonight and ended up near Bayside as that’s the best place to get a sunset over Copano Bay. Even though it was still 63F (17C), I was glad I had brought my wind jacket as once the sun goes down it turns cold.



Tonight's sunset

We won’t be watching the Super Bowl tonight but I expect there are a lot of people who will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.