Saturday 10 February 2007

Another Cloudy Day


This morning was 47F and cloudy again. Gordon joined me on my walk so we walked toward the Lone Star dead end. He walked as far as the horses and took pictures while I continued. The only photo I took today was of a cardinal in a tree just outside the park which you will see here. Yesterday when we were out we got him a pedometer too. By the way, last week I averaged 9540 steps per day. They recommend that you keep track by week rather than by day. So I think I did pretty well.

There was a garage sale in the park today to benefit cancer. I had donated my old dishes. It seemed like it was well attended.

I started to read this morning laying on the couch and fell asleep early this afternoon and slept all afternoon. Neither of us slept very well last night so I was really tired. When I got up we both went for a walk around the park.

Not much happened today! For some reason it felt like Sunday to both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.