Saturday 27 January 2007

Rain, Sun and Chores

It poured very early this morning so that by the time I went out for my walk the place looked like a lake as you can see from the photos. It was quite a bit warmer at 55F (13C) but still cloudy and spitting rain. I decided to wear my duck boots thank goodness. At one point I got stuck in the sandy muck so keep that it sucked one of my boots off and my socks and pants got all muddy. I would have been really pissed if it had been my sneakers. Lucky today is laundry day!

Before I went for my walk I prepared a roast of beef for the crockpot with potatoes and carrots.

The last couple of days my camera has been acting up on me. I turn it on and the lens goes and in and out a few times but nothing happens and I have to turn it off and on again sometimes several times to get it to work. Not looking good for the Sony P10!

This morning I had to wash my duck boots inside and out to get the muck out of them, then set them outside to dry. Thank goodness the sun came out and stayed out for the afternoon . After that I got the laundry ready.

My older sister called and we had a chat just after noon, then I got the laundry done. I sat outside in my chair and read for a while when I was waiting for the laundry to dry and after the laundry was done.

When I was out I noticed that there’s a potluck here on Wednesday so I guess we’ll sign up for that.

Our high today reached about 67F (19C). It turned out to be a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.