Monday 22 January 2007

More Cold Weather

Today was another cold day. It was 49F (9C), cloudy and windy when I got up and went for my walk but it only got to 50F (10C) as a high. While I was out, there were a few sprinkles of rain but not enough to get wet. We had one fleeting moment or so of sun.

We didn’t do anything today except sit around the RV, read, computer stuff, puzzles and that sort of thing. We kept the heater running but had to turn the furnace back on.

The park is filling up again. Lots of people left last week when it turned so cold, now they’re returning so we have neighbours on both sides of us again. Still haven’t made a decision as to what we’re doing when we have to move on Thursday.

I took the photo of the sun rays on my morning walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.