Saturday 9 December 2006

On My Beach Walk

With this sign on the beach and these waves, would you swim here? Some pretty shells though!

It was an interesting walk this morning. I saw a lot of different seashells. It seems that each day the waves bring in different things. I haven’t seen a Portuguese Man O’War since last week and no jellyfish since the beginning of the week but different seashells mostly every day. It’s interesting what nature does. There was even a fish on the beach with no tail and his eyeballs gone. YUCK! Wonder what did that.

This afternoon we watched “Four Weddings and a Funeral” with Hugh Grant. Wasn’t bad, wasn’t great. Then I went for another walk on the beach. Our time here at Mustang Island State Park is drawing to a close (this time we definitely are moving). It was much nicer this afternoon. The wind was almost balmy and I had too many clothes on. There were two surfers out but they were just coming in as I walked by and said the surf wasn’t too good today.

I e-mailed my Christmas letter today. For those of you on my mailing list, although my husband’s given name is Gordon, he is also called David (mostly by my family) and answers to both names, so they are one and the same. I will publish the updated Christmas letter here on my blog at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.