Thursday 14 September 2006

More dentistry and Errands!


L to R: Grace, Faith and Luke

Luke

Some red leaves that I saw on my morning walk

This morning it was misty with a light drizzle when I went for my walk. I thought I might see some wildlife so I walked within the campground but the only wildlife I saw were some squirrels, crows and a few dogs being walked by their masters.

Gordon had to go to his dentist this morning to get an impression and get the tooth put on his lower plate so I watched TV, then had a nap. This afternoon we had to go back to pick up his denture so we went early and got the truck plates renewed as there is a Ministry location at Westgate Shopping Centre. That over with, we headed back home. Not an easy task as Carling Avenue is all ripped up. We wound up going out Merivale Road to Baseline and through Bells Corners to Moodie.

It’s been overcast and a bit rainy all day. I was hoping it would clear up. Maybe tomorrow!

Yesterday we got photos of the kids from Michelle so I have posted a couple of them above. The girls sure like to stick out their tongues!

I had made chicken cacciatore yesterday so we had that for dinner tonight. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.