Friday 26 May 2006

Cloudy & Rain


This morning I decided I had better get the refrigerator defrosted before it gets really hot. It doesn’t take that long to do, it’s just to get at it. Thank goodness that’s done.

At about 11:00 a.m. I went out to pick up a few groceries and some wine before the weekend rush. Also got some photocopying done to send for my extended health care. It had been mostly cloudy but when I was out there were a few sprinkles of rain.

No heavy rain up until posting time just sprinkles and cloudy.

Photo today is of Bib. I just caught him as he was licking his chops.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,

    Bib is such a cutie!! No rain in the forecast, but a lot of heat coming. I think we'll end up firing up the air conditioner before the weekend's out....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.