Wednesday 15 February 2006

More Photography!


Today dawned bright and sunny again. Bib has decided he doesn’t like going to the doggie park because of the construction noise, I guess so it took forever to get him to go outside this morning so I went for my walk first then eventually Gordon and I ambushed him and took him outside. Lucky for Bib we’re only here for another three days. Our next site, I think, will be more rural.

After computer games and watching TV, I decided that since it’s going to be much cooler where we’re going I shouldn’t be wasting a nice sunny day so went outside with my book for a couple of hours.

At about 3:30 p.m. Gordon came out and said he was going out shooting photos so I decided to go with him so got the dog fed and loaded in the truck and we headed toward Saguaro Lake taking some photos along the way of the Bulldog Cliffs and Salt River. There aren’t many places to pull over around Saguaro Lake but it was nice to look at. We also stopped and walked a bit on the Great Western Trail.

The Great Western Trail is a 3000 mile shared-use backcountry route from Canada to Mexico. Arizona’s 800 mile portion of the trail uses back roads that traverse rugged and beautiful country with many points of discovery along the way.


Then back home for dinner and TV and to get my blog done before Lost comes on!

The photo today is of a couple of Saguaro Cactus at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.