Wednesday 9 December 2009

Wednesday December 9, 2009-More Snow

Well, we got dumped on today! It was snowy, cold and windy. The wind was about 35 mph or so with stronger gusts. So, I didn't go for my walk.

As of this posting we got about 8 inches of snow and I don't think it's over yet. The company that cleans driveways has been here once and Gordon has shoveled the walk and steps twice. He also went for a walk and took this photo of the pond which was freezing in waves due to the strong winds.


He took this one before the sun came up just as the snow was beginning


I've just been inside trying to keep warm and reading or watching TV.

Winter is here!

3 comments:

  1. You got the storm we had here in Kansas and Missouri on Monday and Tuesday. We're cold now, 14 F for a high today and 40 mph wind. The sun finally came out in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are freezing cold...but those sure were great photos. Thanks, and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! but I don't miss it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.