Tuesday 1 December 2009

Tuesday December 1, 2009-H1N1 Flu Shot

I had my walk this morning. It was cold but I was dressed for it. Since it was cloudy I didn't take my camera.

After breakfast I had errands to run one of which was to stop and get a bracelet and a time to go for my H1N1 flu shot. I got a time of 3:30 p.m. to return.

On I went to run other errands, then home to unpack the groceries and read for a bit with a nap thrown in before heading back over to the Kanata Recreation Centre to get my shot. I didn't even feel it. I was in and out in about 1/2 hour. You have to wait 15 minutes after your shot to be sure you won't have a bad reaction. So far so good.

Nancy had purchased some strip loin steaks so Gordon barbecued them for dinner while I made a sweet potato and marshmallow casserole and some friend onions and red and yellow peppers for our vegetable. It was a pretty good dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm?? H1N1 shot? I'm still thinking about it. Not sure yet if I'll go down to the clinic and get it or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.