Thursday 3 December 2009

Thursday December 3, 2009-A Restful Day

It poured rain during the night and was still raining this morning so I didn't brave the weather today.

We spent the day here at the house reading, watching TV, napping and on the computer.

I talked to my younger sister this morning. I had planned to go over to see her today but I'm paranoid about bringing germs to her so I told her I'd wait for a nicer day.

It rained off and on for most of the day but we reached a high of about 5C (41F) which is warmer than it was in Kansas City!

2 comments:

  1. JB`S COUSIN MICKEY5:50 pm

    Sorry about the US border crap what needs to be done to get into the states?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it was ever above freezing here in KC!!!! Burrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.