Friday 18 September 2009

Friday September 18-Emissions Test, Truck Plates

I heard rain this morning very early and it was still cloudy with a few sprinkles when I went for my walk so I didn't take the camera. We did have some sunny periods and some wind this afternoon but it was cool all day. Our high was 17C (62F) and our low tonight is forecast to be 4C (39F). Brrrrr!

Gordon took the truck in for the emissions test this morning. It passed so he went and got the sticker for the license plate. He was home in less than an hour. While he was gone I did the vacuuming and coloured my hair.

After lunch, I went in to Carleton Place to pick up some groceries and get some photocopying done so I could send my claim in to my extended health care for our chiropractor treatments and bloodwork.

CBS pulled the plug on the soap opera "The Guiding Light" today. I grew up watching that soap. Although I haven't watched it in years, it's too bad it's finished. According to Wikipedia, it's the longest running soap - 72 years beginning on radio. Farewell Josh & Reva!

Since I didn't take any photos today, I'm featuring ones taken yesterday in Smiths Falls.

These are the doors to the lock

Looking towards downtown

Rideau River when you come out of the lock


Not a very exciting day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.