Thursday 6 August 2009

Thursday August 6, 2009

We had another warm sunny day today with a high of 22C (72F). That seems to be the magic temperature number of late.

After my walk and breakfast, I had a shower and got ready to go in to Orillia for groceries. I left around 10:30 a.m. or so and took my time arriving back about 2:30 p.m. with lots of groceries. I'm just getting used to taking my bags into all the grocery stores instead of just a couple of them. Up until May of this year most grocery stores except the discount stores still provided plastic bags. I have now disposed of my plastic bags and have cloth bags.

Anyway, the day was uneventful and not terribly exciting.

My eye allergies have really been bothering me the last couple of days. And I thought it was August that I didn't have any allergies. Guess I was wrong! This is really tiresome!

Today's photo was taken on our journey yesterday. It's a little country church - Hobart Memorial Church and it was dedicated in 1835.

1 comment:

  1. I sure have a lot of catching up to do on all the journals. I have been so busy moving and going and having fun along the way I have lost contact with reality!!! I will be catching up on you and Gordon today...stay safe and above all have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.