Friday 28 August 2009

Friday August 28, 2009 - Shopping Trip

It was bright and sunny when I got up this morning but somewhat cool at 12C (53F).

After breakfast I got ready to go to Peterborough shopping with my sister. Gordon drove me to the little town of Omemee, east of us where we met up with Betty coming from the cottage. I got in the little yellow and black bumblebee (as she calls her mini) and Gordon continued on to Lang Pioneer Village at Keene which is near Peterborough.

We first stopped at Costco where Betty got some vitamins and a book, then since it was nearly noon we stopped at the Red Lobster for lunch. Betty had fish and chips and I had the haddock sandwich with baked chips. It was good!

From there we went to the Lansdowne Mall which is under construction. They're redoing it. She bought some sneakers. I didn't see anything that I liked better than my money. Then to Walmart where I bought a few household items and then back home gain.

Gordon had a good time at the Pioneer Village and he was having a nap. I was ready for one too. All that walking around tires me out!

It turned mostly cloudy this afternoon and we are in for a rainy weekend. Although I took my camera, I didn't take any photos. Malls aren't particularly photogenic!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:31 pm

    Missed not seeing pics today Sandie. Oh well, Can't have great pics every day can you !! haha
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Photo you take is good Sandra!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.