Tuesday 30 June 2009

Tuesday June 30, 2009

For Gordon's tale of yesterday click here.

I woke up this morning to....you guessed it! Rain! I had to take the garbage out to our garbage can. They pick up the garbage every morning so the bears or birds don't get into it.

So while I was dressed for rain I took a short walk/run around the park. I was pretty wet when I got back but it looks like the next few days will be rainy so I'd better get used to it.

We just hunkered down inside for the day today, keeping dry. I think our high today was only about 13C (55F).

View from our rear window complete with rain spots and dirty windows

View from our side window

I made a Peanut Thai noodle dish for dinner with baked chicken & peas.

Tomorrow is Canada's birthday - Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day to you too, Sandra! Sure hope you get some sun for it - you've certainly had more than your share of rain lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.