Friday 17 April 2009

We Made It to Erie, PA

Morning-32F (0C) (Delaware, OH)
Afternoon-61F (16C) (Erie, PA)

We didn't rush this morning waiting for things to warm up a bit before we started doing the outside work to get on the road.

We were on the road at 10:30 a.m. 59F (15C), bright and sunny. We had an uneventful drive and reached Erie around 2:30 p.m. As soon as we were set up, I went to bed for a couple of hours as I was fading fast.

Alum Creek near Delaware, OH

It's a long drive

We're getting there

The trees aren't in bud yet

Now in Pennsylvania!

Our site - same as last year this time


I got up to make dinner as I needed to eat. I drank some orange juice this morning, bad move so I had reflux to cope with today as well as the cold.

The plan is to do a short trip tomorrow to the Rochester, NY KOA and then travel home on Sunday. Hopefully I'll feel better by then.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sorry you feel bad. You need to get well so when you get home you will enjoy being there...

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better!!! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.