Tuesday 14 April 2009

Rainy, Damp, Cool Day

Morning-45F (7C) raining
Afternoon-52F (11C) cloudy with some rain on and off

It was pouring rain when I got up this morning so no walk for me. After breakfast and some computer time, I lay down on the couch to read.

This afternoon I got all our receipts together to go through them in preparation for crossing the border in a couple of days. We will be paying big time this year!

We stayed in all day only going out to the campground showers to take advantage of their hot water and water pressure. Gordon needed some rest as he was quite sick last night but seems better today.

No photos today, too much rain!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Gordon I said for him to get to feeling better. He is just traveling too much and needs to rest...

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra,
    All of that sunshine down south can spoil you, can't it? Now it's back to the cold weather back in Ontario soon, eh? Good luck on the border crossing, I hope all goes smoothly!
    Kathy Webb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.