Sunday 5 April 2009

First Day of our Cold Spell

Morning-46F (8C) when I got up then down to 42F (6C)
Afternoon-50 (10C)

Last evening near sunset, Gordon looked outside and saw this line of white birds, it turned out to be white pelicans. We thought we'd seen the last of pelicans till next winter!


It was chilly again this morning so I stayed in bed under my electric blanket a little longer but then it was up and out. My dog friend joined me again. He's warming up to me now and will lick my hand although he still doesn't want to be patted.

Gordon went out this morning to take some photos so I vacuumed.

My afternoon was spent mostly playing Bejeweled but I did read a bit as well. I also made stew and cornbread for dinner.

View from our living room window this afternoon when the sun came out

We had some sun this afternoon but it remained cold all day and will be even colder tonight.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment.